Sign in to follow this  
turkeyx

DE 247 Hacker/Possible admin exploitation

Me and my friend were playing on this server and we were going to try and fix up the ATV west of Petrovka when we ended up stumbling upon a Ural Civilian so I fired at the windshield not sure if I'd even hit the player or not (Presumably the person ALT+F4'd) anyways me and my friend were prone looking at the Ural just incase anything happened before going to get inside it, anyways we drove it off and hid it in a place that the previous owner wouldn't have been able to find, so anyways the server started acting funny for a while and when we came back into the server after it had just been updated to Beta Patch 95054 to find it was completely gone, so either there was a hacker, the server reset all vehicles (pretty certain that doesn't happen) or we attacked the admin and he checked where his car had gone, although I'm finding it more believable to be a hacker due to my next story that happened 15 minutes after this. So me and my friend after having the vehicle robbed from us went to check the ATV again when we find it was gone and I notice a player crouch walking near the fence (Have a screenshot but it wasnt a very good one considering he wasn't close enough to us and I had to use my iron sight to fire at him) anyways this guy 100% had a beret now I'm pretty certain the only people who have them are Rocket and he wasn't in the game he also had an AS50, after firing at him he did the usual thing that people do...he ALT + F4'd, anyways that's the end of my story. My advice stay away from that server if you don't want to have your DayZ experience ripped from underneath you.

post-37445-0-37769400-1342643113_thumb.j

• Like 1