thorlax

Battle eye kick from every server

So i try to join a server and I always get kicked and it says unknown game version.... I have all updated files so i dunno what's causing it... any ideas?

It's really funny that battleye, the "anti cheat" is keeping droves of legit players from playing, while hackers still have free reign to do as they wish. Every time there is a Beta update (which seems to be about every 22 hours). Bohemia should really really review Battleye's contract...

Is anyone else having trouble downloading the arma 2 betas? I go to their site and right click> Save target as and it tells me that my "login request was denied"

Edited by Frogman3

yea so after doing the update (my first time going thru this) battle eye was kicking me for initialization issues. Then i found a post proclaiming a fix, now im getting a "battle eye: bad player name" kick....anyone got this fix?

yea so after doing the update (my first time going thru this) battle eye was kicking me for initialization issues. Then i found a post proclaiming a fix, now im getting a "battle eye: bad player name" kick....anyone got this fix?

Latest Beta 95099 is the fix to the "bad player name"

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?137382-ARMA-2-OA-beta-build-95099-%281-61-MP-build%29

i can only download the beta through six, the website requires a login now. really want 95054 so i can play :(