Outypoo

Chernarus Trading Co.

Hi, I'm starting up a group of traders who are well known for being friendly and trustworthy.

The idea is to be a bodyguard service for players who want to trade, we will have 2 rifles and 1 overwatch per trade and will make sure that no bandits get off with your loot.

If there are any suggestions on how we could improve our services then please help us, thanks.

We're not really hiring, but we have a group of around 10 Highly-armed personnel.

Yes basically, we aren't in need of people the idea is that If you want to trade but think the other person is untrustworthy or you just like your stuff, you hire us to overwatch.

ok i want a cz 550 i will give a magnum with like 6 clips and a winchester with like 7 clips

No, basically you trade with someone, and THEN and only THEN you hire us, we will then precede to watch the deal and kill anyone who interrupts, making it a safe trade for all.

No, we aren't a trading company, but a bodyguard company.

Refrain from using "Gay" as an insult, I know many homosexuals that play this game, and it's very offensive to even hetero sexuals.

So my advice is, please do not play a game in which you are not old enough to play.