Sign in to follow this  
stingervr

Wilderness plains to debug forest?

Can someone help me out here please. I have lots of good gear and I spawned in the wilderness debug. I cant afford to run 2 hours because I dont have enough food and water. I used to just log into Canada 2 when I spawned in wilderness because it would put me in debug forest instead. Now canada 2 doesnt exist? and the other canada servers dont put me there anymore.

Does anyone know the new solution to getting out of the wilderness and getting into the forest so its a 5 min walk?

Thanks.

PS dont Say HIT RESPAWN. your wasting your time being an annoying troll.

Can I get a solution to this please? I really dont wanna have to kill my character everytime I spawn here...

Ask for someone to come help you out. That's what I did last time. They had me log onto a server that had helis, then flew to me and picked me up, and dropped me off at Zelen. Also would help if you had a map and could find your coordinates.

Edited by Atynine

Thanks but no the solution im looking for. I cant find someone with a heli. especially everytime this happens. I have a compass and map but the run is like 2 hours. I wont survive it. not enough water.

Canada 2 used to put you into the debug forest. any other servers do this?

Really need a solid solution to this. I know other people do too. Please. There must be a better solution than respawning when you spawn in debug wilderness.

still looking for a constructive response. someone must know a solution..

so no one ever gets stuck in debug anymore? just me? lol no solutions at all?

As of 95099 I ended up there on my server, just throwing that out there ;p.

alright, howd you get out? Was your gear good? Because mines really good so the Respawn solution is pointless for me.

Apparently the solution is to run south-east, I did that for about 10 mins and am now going through a forest in the same direction... I'll give it another 20 min then respawn if I don't find proper land.

Would like to keep my inv but not if it means running for two hours or something stupid.

Edit: Ended up on a road between forest and sea, looks like it worked.

Edited by Orcworm

Yeah I know thats a solution. Thanks. But I didnt have enough food and water. Respawning is not an option when I have NVGs a Bizon and an FN fall... not happening.