Snackies

Bus hijack in Vybor!

Today me and a friend decided that we wanted to create a camp near the pvp area's so we picked Vybor as its close to the airfield and it has a school and shop!

So we found a tent (luckly!) and we set it up filled it with food and decided we should check out the village for more loot and possible guarding spots.

Suddenly my friend hears a vehicle and we hole up in the school and suddenly.. We see a bus stopping next to the market!

The driver and passenger get out and they split up, one goes into the market and another one goes to the building left of the market. my friend takes out the driver and the passenger. we decide to wait a little bit before going to loot when suddenly two more people show up in the market!

i sneak around while my buddy takes out the person who went to the front of the shop, i come around and see the second player laying on the floor at the back of the market in a ghilli suit! after a small bullet exchange i'm able to kill him without taking damage and we loot their body's fillup the bus (wich was already pretty full with loot!) and we ride off with a bus full of guns ammo and ofcourse, food supplies!

I'f you have a story like this feel free to share!

(i personally like reading stories like this)

• Like 1

My first vehicle was way more uneventful i was walking in Vybor at night saw two guy get out of a truck i waited for 10 mins ran down jumped in and drove off gta style lol.

My vehicle grab wasn't violent. I raided the NW AF without incident and near the west gate in the woods very easy to spot was a Van. I just herp derp jumped in and drove off into the sunset. (no gear in it but full health and fuel. I used it to raid Vybor and Zel until a few days later I played with some friends and lost it. I miss the Mystery Machine.

last night i suicided because imo when you get fully geared up the game kinda becomes a little too easy.

about half hour ago i'm jogging up the east coast and I hear a car, so i started tracking it.

passed through Factory, seeing a Ural just between buildings etc, always roughly a klic ahead.

as the driver leaves Factory he starts stopping and starting, jumping out to check something, then driving a little further.

this gave me the opportunity to catch up.

anyways, this goes on for a while then he stops again. i'm very close at this point - close enough to hear him get his tool kit out and start fixing the Ural.

Darted out from the shrubbery, sprinted a nerve racking 100 meters to the road and the Ural, then twatted him to death with a hatchet.

only problem is, i'm now fully geared up again and cruising around Chenarus in a Ural with dodgy front wheels.

to the poor sod i just axe murdered - sucks to be you! that was some serious gear... all very-rare according to the dayz wiki... apart from the double barrelled shotgun...

still...

better too much than not enough!

Edited by TwoToes
  • Like 1

Nice, what guns were you guys using? Was your friend sniping?

my friend used a m4a3 CCO and i was using a aks-74 Kobra

And for the rest, nice hijacks, i really like the ural story!

• Like 1

I stole a van. Dropped an M107, Bizon, 3 tents, few other things into it along the way.

So as I'm surfing for the youtube link to Born to be Wild to play over the mic when I arrive to pick up the gang I slam into a humvee wreck and proceed to run around on fire and fall over with 2500 blood, a broken leg, shock, bleeding, and no bandages (I left them in the burning wreck).

I stole a van. Dropped an M107, Bizon, 3 tents, few other things into it along the way.

So as I'm surfing for the youtube link to Born to be Wild to play over the mic when I arrive to pick up the gang I slam into a humvee wreck and proceed to run around on fire and fall over with 2500 blood, a broken leg, shock, bleeding, and no bandages (I left them in the burning wreck).

LOL Thats the most dramatic thing i have read here on the DayZ forum :(

If we would have been close, i would have healed you :3

Could take a while though xD

my friend used a m4a3 CCO and i was using a aks-74 Kobra

And for the rest, nice hijacks, i really like the ural story!

Yes i used the m4a3 CCO at Vybor.

Snacks used the AKS-74 Cobra..

We first thought about not engaging and leave it be, but the players started to search the whole city for loot and would eventually go to the school.

So i decided since i had a clear beat on the hilly billy bus driver to land the first shot, wich hitted him in the leg and paralyzed him.

He went down to that little roofcover and searched for cover, wich did not fit because he was 'a hobo with a shotgun'.

Then i landed my shots into his head and saw a murder popping up in my eye corner.

After that the passenger of the 'Bus driving express' went into the shop and was in shock that his redneck comrad died and tried to find cover in the open corner of the shop.

Landed one bullet in his head, end of his story.

After that we decided to wait sometime because i thought there could be more in that 'Bus driving express' Bus.

And that was true, two more people popped around the corner and ran into the shop. I was still on the same location as where i shot the first two from.

The green wookie and his mate ran behind the counter. I could not wait any longer because they could oppose a threat to us very soon.

PEW PEW PANG BAM, and i got the green wookie's his friend.

I instructed my friend (Snacks) to go around and intercept him, because i could see if Mr. Wookie would go out the otherside of the shop..

After some pew pew pang bam firing back and forth (Snacks Vs. The Green Wookie) there was a silence, and a loud "HA-HA-HA-HA I GOT HIM!" on Teamspeak.

We packed our gear and ran with our high-end gear between our legs.

To be continued at Vybor... ?

• Like 1