Sign in to follow this  
gilliedekid (DayZ)

Looking For ENGLISH Speaking Group

Hey Day Z Survives,

I'm looking for a group no more than 4 people who i can survive with...I've played alone for a bit to get familiar with the towns safe spots etc. but now I'm looking to get a group going an have a little more fun playing. Must be over 17 an be able to play with times that correspond to GMT - 4:00.

I prefer to use TS3 over skype though

Hi,

I'm 19, from England (GMT) and i can play the same hours. I have also played for a bit on my own and with a friend but would like to play more seriously with a bit more team work and tactics. i see you use TS3, but i do not have it. i do however have Steam and Skype and a mic.

if your interested contact..

Steam: Smackermong

• Like 1

Hey all,

I'm a UK Gamer but I'm on late nights so I can also play with Americans as I play on good ping US servers mostly due to the times I play DayZ and I don't like playing the game on Nigh servers constantly.

I have a TeamSpeak server with some friends (Some of them own DayZ Also) so get in touch if your up for playing together!

Steam:

TS3 Server: ts3.killercreation.co.uk:10091 (If someone asks who you are, Tell them Lockon sent you there for DayZ)

Get in touch if you want!