Sign in to follow this  
Kyle.ver.2.0

Heli crash site loot spawns

Found 2 M107's and a Bizon SD today at a heli crash. Most of the time the good loot has already been taken by someone else. Sometimes you get really lucky though :) .

Found 2 M107's and a Bizon SD today at a heli crash. Most of the time the good loot has already been taken by someone else. Sometimes you get really lucky though :) .

Yeah, we grabbed the M107 since we skipped it last time (I want one for defense reasons, or to countersnipe griefers). Communication error led to the gun disappearing, though.. Meh.

I'd just like to point one thing out, rare doesn't exactly mean good.

I've found lots of the L85s and not once have I needed to use the Thermal or NV function just because your eyes take so long to adjust afterwards.

The only useful things I've found are DMRs (seem to be a dime a dozen), Bizons(Good CQB gun vs players and zombies),AS50 and M107s(Self explanatory) and nigth vision goggles.

I guess the ammo crates and medical boxes are quite good as well but don't get all to excited about some gun with an uber l33t c00l scope

All i can say is that my tactic was pretty simple and seemed to work, Find a server that had just crashed/restarted (not easy sometimes), be the first to spawn, look around your position on the hills side and you will probably find one or two, well i'm not saying anyway whats my current farming spot since i found a good one (also find a complete repaired jeep with 3/4 gasoline in it).

so the Bison is really rare, which two would you take either DMR or Bison? I found one but didn't take. I hope I don't regret it later heh