iansjaeger@gmail.com

UK123 New Veteran server in UK [UTC-6]

Now he use a dog form near novy sobor, he is inmortal and try kill me, i do alt+f4 but next week when we cant do it what happend?

This is a good server, all my clan come here, we are 10people at least but in 3 days 2 hacks :S First day JeagerBomb ban it instantly but today... he steal all my base, weapons, magazine, 1 vehicle and Suits.... Fuck noob but we have video screens and name :)

• Like 1

After two days of constant abuse I have decided to post a Jeopardy style FAQ (You guess the question :D )

1. Yes DayZ has hackers.

2. No there's not much I can do about it. I can ban hackers but identifying them is much more complicated and time consuming than it needs to be

3. Shouting at me in Skype and calling my cell at 2am in the morning is only going to make me CLOSE the server.

4. I do not receive any benefits for hosting a server. I can not spawn items, locate players, rollback the server etc etc

5. No you are not "entitled" to anything. Your playing an alpha test of a free mod on a Server that I pay to host.

Sorry if this seems rude or abrupt but its really tame compared to most of the abuse I've been receiving over the past few days.

At the same time though most of the regular players have been very helpful and I would like to thank them they are: Vegard,Tandro,Steve Jobs, locash & Mercenary. Thanks for keeping me calm during the storm :)

• Like 2

Real world situation guys.

Me: Ahhhhh did you see that guy I just pinged him in the face with the Lee Enfield lawl...

Jaeger: Hahaha - oh....

M:What?

J: The server log just went nuts, I think someone just tried to spawn 8 vehicles.

M: Where?

J:Logs won't tell you.

M: Who is trying to do that?

J: I don't know the logs won't tell you.

M: So what options have you got?

J: I can either kick everyone one by one until I get him and when he loads back in ban him. Or... shut the server down until they get bored and leave.

M:Man that's kinda a shitty deal for a server admin?

J: Yup.

---5 minutes later---

User: JAEGER, THE SERVER IS BEING HACKED AND I LOST A TENT WTF YOU FUCKED UP MAN DO YOUR JOB AND LIKE, GET MY SHIT BACK THIS IS RIDICULOUS GET A FUCKING GRIP ON YOUR SERVER WTH.

Option 1. Boot everyone and try and isolate hackers = User Rage.

Option 2. Close the server until hackers get bored = User Rage.

Try to have some understanding here folks, Jaeger doesn't sit on a golden admin thrown chuckling as we all die to hackers, he is getting killed as much as everyone else since he is one of the few admins that actively participates in the game. He does whatever he can, whenever he can. If you lost a tent or your camp yes that sucks dick but that is an ARMA II // Battleeye issue, not Rocket's and certainly not jaegers and whilst he is doing everything he can to help the admin tools he has are limited to say the least.

Thanks.

• Like 2

Just wanted to inform you that the red UAZ that was "hidden" a little east of Novy Sobor was a fantastic car and I'm sure you will miss it/and it's gear). And I also want to tell you all about a huge tent-camp I found(5 tents) thanks for the great gear. Will for your own sake not tell where the camp is so you don't loose all your gear :)

To Jeagerbomb; Awsome server, keep up the good work! :D

• Like 1

Just wanted to inform you that the red UAZ that was "hidden" a little east of Novy Sobor was a fantastic car and I'm sure you will miss it/and it's gear). And I also want to tell you all about a huge tent-camp I found(5 tents) thanks for the great gear. Will for your own sake not tell where the camp is so you don't loose all your gear :)

To Jeagerbomb; Awsome server, keep up the good work! :D

Np . mate we are EOL , we never surrender . We have 14 C4 in the blue truck , yep blue truck , Be carefull with your base camp , can be ... BOOOOOOM !!!

If you think you are going to have the uaz more than 3 days you have alot of hope , i recommend to you to move the uaz in another place :-)

Hi from me 14 team mates of the guild , they say `` jajajajja that guy is going to have a very sad face very early ´´

I think , we are going to have the uaz back in 24h

Np . mate we are EOL , we never surrender . We have 14 C4 in the blue truck , yep blue truck , Be carefull with your base camp , can be ... BOOOOOOM !!!

If you think you are going to have the uaz more than 3 days you have alot of hope , i recommend to you to move the uaz in another place :-)

Hi from me 14 team mates of the guild , they say `` jajajajja that guy is going to have a very sad face very early ´´

I think , we are going to have the uaz back in 24h

if you manage to find the little red UAZ again I will happily give it to you without a fight. It's a little slow, but downhill it run's like a fricking F1! :D

if you manage to find the little red UAZ again I will happily give it to you without a fight. It's a little slow, but downhill it run's like a fricking F1! :D

We dont want the UAZ , The UAZ and the yellow car is only for movement , but you attack us , so bye bye to your camp :) , dont be mad , its a game . We only do that for fun .

Thanks for give me a reason , to my team mates too, a reason for destroy a camp . if you hear a big boooooooom be carefull...

I want you in the camp ok ? and say hello to me AS50 and MK 48 from me mates :) see ya in 20h

Hey i'm with nez, when we took the car and tents. We currectly don't have a base, not with the car. So you can have alot of fun trying to find us. We're not planning on setteling on this server, it was just epic to find all this loot. Thanks for the stuff btw. And what the hell is EOL?

Hey i'm with nez, when we took the car and tents. We currectly don't have a base, not with the car. So you can have alot of fun trying to find us. We're not planning on setteling on this server, it was just epic to find all this loot. Thanks for the stuff btw. And what the hell is EOL?

Stay in this server is good :( , is easy have all vehicles . EOL is the tag of me guild.

And your base less than 4h if you dont move him

Bah i think you are going to have for more time , the server is kicking me all the time

Edited by Polator

Stay in this server is good :( , is easy have all vehicles . EOL is the tag of me guild.

And your base less than 4h if you dont move him

Bah i think you are going to have for more time , the server is kicking me all the time

I know that feeling getting kicked :(

We currectly arn't even playing on that server, we're just trying to find some more gear, i'd like a DMR insted of M24. stupid of me to change those out. also i don't need to replace my m4a1 silenced w/acog. and ghillie suit that i cant use... since im female char ingame T_T

Thanks Nez! Enjoy the gear :D

Will do, got SVD camo, M24, ghillie suit, beartraps and some grenades. :D

Gonna play on that server when it's night on the servers closest to me :)

Will do, got SVD camo, M24, ghillie suit, beartraps and some grenades. :D

Gonna play on that server when it's night on the servers closest to me :)

you picked a UAZ and a yellow car ?

I was searching and i found a bike , im happy now ^-^

We just took one car ;)

And my bike? :( I need it!!

no bike, sry dude :(

We only got the red UAZ. And the five tents.

Any know why i cant see my tents or vehicles on serv? When it restar we can see again but in few hour all disapear :S Any know anything about this?

Tandro you keep asking me about your tents dissapearing then reappearing and losing every vehicle in the world. To put an end to it I'd like to ask you "What do you think anyone can do about it?":huh:

Tandro you keep asking me about your tents dissapearing then reappearing and losing every vehicle in the world. To put an end to it I'd like to ask you "What do you think anyone can do about it?" :huh:

I askd it before to talk with you

Edited by tandro

Who steal my bike? :(

I may have stolen it. Was it near zeleno by any chance?

It disappeared after the server updated though :/