Sign in to follow this  
#BASEDGOD

Anyone seen a Ghillie Suit spawn?

I have yet to find a ghillie suit at a proper spawn point since this patch has rolled out. Anyone else having this issue?

I have yet to find a ghillie suit at a proper spawn point since this patch has rolled out. Anyone else having this issue?

no they removed them

think they plan to re-implement the ghillie cause it should be in the game, in a survival situation such as the one portrayed in DayZ I could make a Ghillie in under an hour from scratch, ghillies are a necessity in this game and should be in there

Edited by Acix

Made a big topic about this yesterday. Seems no one is finding them.

Made a big topic about this yesterday. Seems no one is finding them.

Every post but this is crap. If anyone has a link to a Dev mentioning the ghillie as a removed item, please post it in here. I really hate when people post anecdotal evidence.

Are you referring to 1.7.2.3? We have found several ghillie suits and I am wearing one right now.

No you havent....what you may have found is a tent with a ghillie inside as alternative clothing is not spawning!!!

I've seen one. I was just exploring a small farm settlement, no idea where. I spotted a some supplies across the street. There were a few zombies, but I didn I was prone, half in/half out of an outhouse type shack. I picked up the suit and put it on right away. The screen flashed white and a zed spawned into the room, directly in front of me. Just getting to the suit had been very tense, so I was all wound up with the zed came into existence. I started to react, but then he despawned. I sat there catching my real life breath, waiting for a zombie to coming running up to me. I looked into my gear bag to find that all my items had disapeared, and I didn't have the suit any longer. I was a little sore about that, but heyitsabeta, so I just let it go.

1/10 would not use again

Havn't found one.

Then again, I havn't found a single camo/ghillie since I started playing this game a month ago

They no longer spawn at any residential area that is for sure... I play this game too much and haven't found one since shortly after .3 was released. =[

i asked on a server with side-chat and they say: they have found some. but I think they are way more uncommon now. I saw one guy with a ghillie since the last patch and all other survivors were in civilian clothing...

found one, but my char was female so I had to take beans instead.

i shot one guy with ghillie on, so i guess they are in game still..?

think the one I saw was in one of those school type buildings, like the one in elek near the supermarket. was pretty recent, few days ago I think? pretty sure it was after the latest patch.

Yeah, it seems they are just removed from loot spots. If they were in tents etc before the update they work but seems impossible to find in actual loot spots.

Edit: http://dayzdb.com/map#3.138.058 They don't spawn anymore.

Edited by bbq