Sign in to follow this  
BillyBobJoe (DayZ)

To the poor guy I killed in Stary Sobor

I just want to say I'm sorry for the things you had to endure. I was being chased by several zombies and I thought that if I could get near the tents (as one of only three people on the server) I could have a straight view of everything chasing me. Little did I know you were hiding in the first tent. I happened to notice your bag through the tent window so I freaked out and hip-fired a clip of my MP5 through the tent into you. Turns out the zombies happened to warp through the tent and find your body quite enjoyable. I'm not sure if the truck was yours...it was missing three tires....I'm also not sure if the regiments supply worth of ammo and guns were yours either but I promise to make good use of everything I took.

Also, thank you for the steaks in your bag, I only had like 3000 blood....can you imagine if you managed to get a single shot off?

Well...good luck on your future ventures.

• Like 1

I just want to say I'm sorry for the things you had to endure. I was being chased by several zombies and I thought that if I could get near the tents (as one of only three people on the server) I could have a straight view of everything chasing me. Little did I know you were hiding in the first tent. I happened to notice your bag through the tent window so I freaked out and hip-fired a clip of my MP5 through the tent into you. Turns out the zombies happened to warp through the tent and find your body quite enjoyable. I'm not sure if the truck was yours...it was missing three tires....I'm also not sure if the regiments supply worth of ammo and guns were yours either but I promise to make good use of everything I took.

Also, thank you for the steaks in your bag, I only had like 3000 blood....can you imagine if you managed to get a single shot off?

Well...good luck on your future ventures.

HA

Good stuff (:

I almost thought this thread was going to be about me and my buddy (:

Last night I got him a new gun (FN FAL, he was starting over from down south) and he met me at stary, not many people in the server and these two snipers got us. Oh well, I actually don't mind starting over again now on DAYZ (:

And I know they where happy about finding some of the things I had.

No joke, it seems like EVERYTIME I find antibiotics I die hahaha. And it also seems like after I kill two humans I ALWAYS die next (weither its a day or a week down the road).

Edited by kozzy

Hmmm...

23641139.jpg

Edited by bbilbo1

And thus is the state of the community of this mod.

"To the guy who killed me in X, screw you" thread: community tells the guy to stop whining, bandit is the only viable playstyle, etc

"To the guy I killed in X, lol owned" thread: community praises the guy and encourages him to post more about it.

Both thread types are pointless.

Edited by Ganzor

And thus is the state of the community of this mod.

"To the guy who killed me in X, screw you" thread: community tells the guy to stop whining, bandit is the only viable playstyle, etc

"To the guy I killed in X, lol owned" thread: community praises the guy and encourages him to post more about it.

Both thread types are pointless.

Pointless post is also pointless.

But entertaining.

Please, continue.

-MONSTER

I think that was me? I'm not sure, someone in stary ran up to me and just started uploading on me. I had steaks, weapons and ammo but I don't know! A lot of stuff happens in stary lol

Was in Stary last night when a stand off ensued. Then BOOM a grenade went off and such and such has died showed in the chat log. After another five minutes waiting I assumed the other guy fumbled the grenade and blew his arse up. I assumed wrong. There were three of us. And then there was one... haha