mindtrucks

Unconscious at login, everytime

So I started a new character yesterday after dying. This morning I logged in and was surprised to find myself unconscious for a good 3-4 min... I did not have any injuries or low blood. During the day I've logged in 3-4 more times and same thing, every time. What do?

So I started a new character yesterday after dying. This morning I logged in and was surprised to find myself unconscious for a good 3-4 min... I did not have any injuries or low blood. During the day I've logged in 3-4 more times and same thing, every time. What do?

Take some painkillers and morphine before you log out next time, that usually fixes it for me.

you must have been fainting from the pain, couse if you log out your caracter still gets hungre and still bleeds and can still get knocked out, but no one can ee you or hit you when you log out

If you log out when you are in shock you get like a 5 minute unconscious timer. Just wait till that's over and do not log out when you are in shock.

The shock indicator looks similar to the broken bone icon, but is bigger, and right above.

Edited by DayZPvP.com

i have this problem too. started today.

the thing is i have no shock, pain nothing. just regulary reconnect every now and then cuz it keeps my game running better. so actually i had this 5 times today and never before.

but actually all of us have since we blew our own bus down it keeps happen to all of us. its quite annoying. as long as we are together we can epi pen to fast it up but alone its awefull.