Sign in to follow this  
MikeTupper

morbidly obese

Being a lone wolf, my life got a hell of a lot easier once I got to cooking meat. My alice pack is full of steaks, which for some reason have stayed juicy and fresh for 3 days now. Spamming food can get you all your blood back, which I think is unrealistic. Maybe players who eat too much could get morbidly obese and slow? On the other hand, I think self-administered blood packs could fill the void of nerfing cooked meat. There should be some penalty to self-administering, and there should also be VERY SLOW health regen (for example, 2 blood per 10 seconds). I was kind of half-joking with the obesity thing, but what do you think?

• Like 4

If you kill another player you should automaticly become morbidly obsese.... wait it's a thread that isn't about banditry! Have some beans.

• Like 1

They would have to add medical items for diabetus and and power scooters because some people would be to fat to move.

Edited by Holykittens
  • Like 1

Add a Mc Donalds staffed by zombies in Cherno

And add a Burger King in Electro making it even more superior to Cherno.

• Like 1

the obese could get the "american" skin. ooouuh snap

• Like 2

health spa at green mountain

but i would also like to see the obese thing in action. i like how blood does get restored butt i think it should be tuned to a healthy diet. not just steaks.

maybe add something healthy to drink and make combinations that restore blood

• Like 1

"the obese could get the "american" skin. ooouuh snap "

Zing!

Edited by Badhaggis

I think a more realistic model would be to have a very slow, constant, health regeneration. Items such as meat and other food would up the rate of regeneration, with various foods restoring at various rates. It would also be intresting if they made a hot-food/cold-food mechanic, where food that had been recently cooked restored health faster then food that had been sitting around for a while.

Blood packs would pretty much be the opposite of bleeding, as apposed to an animation and then instantly being back from the dead.

Steaks should really be jerky. Jerky does not go bad, a steak will.

And with all the running you do in the game, there is no way in hell you would get morbidly obese.

Pure genius, nothing would be funnier than seeing a giant fat bloke rolling around in the middle of a field.

The sims-zombie apocalypse edition...

Actually, when I was running with my group, for some reason i was way slower than everyone else. So i joked i had "Diabeetus" and they would proceed to run in circles around me or just run 400m ahead....MAYBE IT'S ALREADY IMPLEMENTED!?!?!? TOO MUCH BEENS!!!!