deathshead

Any chance on the RH weapons?

I know not all of the guns in the Rh packs will fit, but some would be epic. The pistol pack would be my first choice, but the pdw's and the sub machine guns and the m14's would be a close second.

I know Rocket and gang are super busy but it might be an easy way to spice up the current inventory.

Anyone not sure of what I'm talking about check out the link.

http://www.armaholic.com/list.php?c=arma2_oa_files_addons_weapons&s=count&w=desc

I think the current lineup of weaponry is sufficient, and would understand if rocket and "gang" continued to spend their time improving the alpha version, and implementing more and grander features.

I personally would love more weapons, but it's way down on the list. The lineup we've got now is great.

I would love to see more though, Mk 18 FTW! Slaying zombies CQC style.

Id definitely like to see a bit more variety in the lower range weaponry, ie: enfield, winchester, CZ500 etc.

But yes, more important stuff first, more weapons can be added much much later. Very much a tertiary concern for me right now.

Nonon, not Robert Hammer. His models, ported from Counter-Strike or whatever only looks like weapons they have copied from. Funny and ugly replica. If rocket will decide to add some weapons I would prefer to see vilas weapons at least.

RH weapons are pretty awesome, the only problem I would see with adding it to Day Z would be credit issues. Most of the weapon models and textures are not made by RH but ported instead from the CS community, but the great thing about the CS community is most of the artist who made the weapons would probably have no problem with Day Z using them as long as they receive proper credits.

So just get the ACE weapons. And implement weapons rest from ACE for rifles.

Oh wait, Rocket will add stuff when he wants too, so this thread is probably just another waste of time.