frogman3

Logged in today near coast, all items gone?

Hey guys- so I logged in today near the coast with ALL my items (except for the starting cyote pack) are gone. Is there a way to remedy this? I've tried restarting game and it doesnt seem to help, as well as joining various servers.

Getting pretty frustrated since 2 days ago i got a broken leg for no reason and had to respawn, yesterday i got stuck in debug plains and had to respawn, and now this. It seems I can never get anywhere in this game. *sigh* Also tried saving stuff in tents but the tents don't save my items either (even after clicking save tent)

I got thrown at the beach myself, as if I just started. Luckily, I relogged, and suddenly I had all my stuff back and was where I was earlier

Alrighty - I'll keep retrying. ALso I keep getting kicked for "battleeye not responding" - maybe this is the problem?

Thanks askar - I reinstalled battleeye and then killed myself. I switched servers and got my stuff back. :)

I got thrown at the beach myself, as if I just started. Luckily, I relogged, and suddenly I had all my stuff back and was where I was earlier

This happened to me a couple of days ago. New spawned, got frustrated and did a suicide run in Elektro (that shit never gets old :)) died and respawned back in my original char with all my stuff!

Good times.

Edited by Addicted

That can happen if the server you just logged on is buggy and has no connection to the hive. Your character there will saved local on that server. Change the server and your char should come back.

Didnt Work for me... Respawn was greyed, I choose to search a zombie than it killed me than I pressed escape and left server restarted game and joined a different server and just simply got another character near coast...