rookkii

Looking for some more people to run with

Hey everyone. I've been playing dayz for a while now with a friend. We are looking for some more people to team up with so that we can do some more organized town raids and Vehicle searching

We are not trying to start a clan rather we just want to find some people that enjoy the game as much as we do and want to play together

We are pretty consistent players that know the mechanics and are mature. We don't have a specific server we play on and we aren't devestated about dying and losing gear. We have each lost multiple sniper rifles, nvg, ghillie suits, and vehicles to firefights.

If anyone is interested you can add me on Skype:eswakon or respond to this thread

im would like to go with you bec my friend didnt buy game yet and im alone..im enough skilled but im only 16 so if you dont mind i can join. ADD me skype name: Cone

Edited by ConeCro

Same, I've had the game a couple of days, i'm only 16 and i'm from the UK but i'll add you on skype if you want, i recently got sniped by a bandit so i'm starting out again. If anyone wants to team up wth me feel free to add me on skype, my name is yorkshire_uk.

Edited by Yorkshire_UK

If you do not want to get screwed over by bandits after hard days work of surviing and gathering your precious items join Directive 5! We are a group of skillfull bandits who take great care of eachother. We supply one another with food,water,blood and weapons! come sign up at http://directive5.enjin.com/recruitment and in the referral section write my name Smashervt!

• Like 1

Sure, I'll join you!

I just started out in DayZ, but have made successful looting runs in cherno.

Just got killed last night though.

Add me on Skype and we'll play? :D

SnaKiZe

Edited by SnaKiZe

Sure, I'll join you!

I just started out in DayZ, but have made successful looting runs in cherno.

Just got killed last night though.

Add me on Skype and we'll play? :D

SnaKiZe

Well im at work. But sign up and ill play with you as soon as i get home.