Gman (DayZ)

More Random goodies

I really like the crashed helicopters in this game. It gives you alot of excitemen when you stumble upon one. I really think there needs to be more rare finds in this game.

Examples could be:

-Crates hidden in forests, that maybe provide some medical supplies, food , water and a gun.

-Dead helicopter/plane pilot caught in the trees by his parachute that could have some good military weapons/gear, like the crashed heli sites do

-Graves that have weapons/ammo in them. Can be used only with an entrenching tool.

You can add more, but i really like the idea of these. They give people a reason to go out and explore the world. Right now running through forests really only serves as a means to get somewhere faster than by road. I think adding goodies like these could make people spread out more.

• Like 2

But the Spots of the Goodies should be random, too. Else it's only another Place in the Game where a Sniper or an Enemy-Group of Players is waiting for some Noob to appear.

I don't know, how much "Randomness" is possible in the Game.

But in General I agree with you: There can't be enough Goodies in the Game :)

Edited by subvision

-Dead helicopter/plane pilot caught in the trees by his parachute

lol, I love that idea. Even better if it'd be a zombie hanging in the air and start frantically moving while hanging in the air when you get close.

The locations would be completely random and rare, so people cant farm the spots or something. They would be more of something you just stumble apon once in a while.

Crates would be too hard to spot so people wouldn't even find them and if the loot would be food and water ... Not worth finding it. I like your idea of more random goodies thou, the idea of what its going to be needs work. There was a thread about ambulance crash sites...