Jenga22

The Answer to Everyones Prayers

Ok i was thinking, People are always Complaining about people DCin before dying or Its not Realistic enough, well i have worked it out for everyone.

When you Abort Your Character goes into sleep you basically lying down and you look like your sleeping, which means you can get killed and you have to find somewhere safe to abort so you can sleep easy until you are on

I know there is many problems with this, what happens if you log in and youve lost everything well the answer is you got screwed over in the night, its better than aborting when your just about to die or to get rid of zeds

i hope you like the idea

not really, but the idea was mine, but what do you think :D

Um, how does this work unless you're forced to play on one server? Period, ever, end of story - one server. I like the idea if that's what you are suggesting. Maybe make tents a way of safely logging out, perhaps to even switch servers via tents.

I looked on the forum, and nothing came up, Never mind All great minds think alike :D

good concept...but think abou tthe night owls that play the game...i would start running on the edge of the map killing every person "sleeping" cause majority of everyone things the edge of the map is a safe zone for some reason.

It wasnt a full idea its just ive seen so many people complaining about DCing that i thought about your always in the game, no matter what.

don't like this idea, people with good loot would be exposed to the world, what about the people who have to work etc.. and don't have time to run way off into the woods to log off, and eventually the zombies would get your character, would be BS to have to not play for a week or something due to a family emergency to come back and find out you died lost all your shit because they put this idea in, another way would be better than this path, sry just my 2 cents.

I looked on the forum, and nothing came up, Never mind All great minds think alike :D

feeble minds rarely differ. :P

• Like 1

Like i said it doesnt have to be this idea of sleeping it was just a suggestion