Sign in to follow this  
NakaNaide

Looking for more serious group details inside

Hello my name is Nick, my handle is NakaNaide

I am looking for people interested in or a group in need of serious players who play rather regularly. I am 22 and work pretty open hours so i find myself with allot of free time which i usually spend drinking with friends or playing games, I have recently stumbled on to DayZ after purchasing Arma 2 about a year ago and never actually playing it. Generally speaking i prefer sniping and when i play with my friends usually take on the role of pointman for my group however in light of this my friends play rarely and most of them are usually to er "hopped up" to think clearly and thus i find myself wanting a more rewarding gaming experience.

I would hope for a group of atleast 3 players who can play smart and seriously understanding that regardless of glitches and exploits which i would hope you don't use death is still perminent and thusly should be avoided at all costs.

Thanks for your time and you can contact me via this thread or pm if interested in starting a group with me or bringing me in to a group.

As it stands my longest survival time is 15 days solo including raiding the NEAF daily for gear, and i would still be running him if i didn't log in the next day to find myself in another town with no gear full life and a broken leg >.>

As it stands i am rather under geared as i was starting fresh from that last instance and the group of people i ran into and played with for a day all died on me in a gunfight before i managed to kill the bandits that had flanked us.

Thanks for your time and i hope to hear from people soon,

NakaNaide

edit:

Looking generally for players 18+

living in or able to play on and in NA servers on an NA time

ability to communicate clearly and without hesitation in high stress situations

Edited by NakaNaide

Hey i'm 21 and i've only been playing for a bit but found playing alone is quite boring.

Looking to join a mature group. I have a mic and what not. I live in Canada. Add me on steam if you'd like same username or The Baked Ninja

im always looking for people to play with and work. anyone in the north american time zones add me. im more of a medic but i also like to kill

skype darktengu69

steam chroniccough

ingame name chroniccough

I am always looking for more reliable and mature teammates.