ChinWooMan

So Yesterday

Yesterday well this guy that was shooting me from sides while I was looting a town, well I managed to hide and saw him. I chased him secretly for about 10 minutes, as soon as he reached a town I nearly killed him but everyone knows what someone does when their about to die. This is getting me pissed. He attacks me I never Alt - F4 but then if I nearly kill him he Alt F4s. Lol.

I'm voting for a 10 second log-out and the character stands up as soon as your going to log-out for those 10 seconds.

@ Ex Cinis Cineris Yeah I see it would be pretty annoying to fix this issue with this engine, I'm just saying this for the idiots that like Alt-F4ing.

*Takes out some Heinz Beanz from his Alice Pack*

*Consumes the Heinz Beanz*

Edited by ChinWooMan
  • Like 2

He has already said he is going to fix this problem but it would be easier to fix in a stand alone rather than fixing it in this engine.

Nah its not, it will add to the reality of you ahd to find safety to log off not just alt+f4 when you start getting a pasting...

Why is 10 seconds too long?

I think it's about right - consider it the equivalent of having to find a safe place to bed down for the night in the wilderness.

Zombies approve of this message.

People who alt+f4 are obviously over attached to their gear.

Or just dicks