Sign in to follow this  
daveman@telenet.be

Battleye initialization failed

As the topic title describes I'm having issues joining any server at all; I've upgraded to the latest version with six updater / and tried manually and still getting the same error.

Does anyone know how I might be able to fix this?

Thanks

- Xaros

• Like 1

I had to make a new profile to fix this.

Go to profile: then make a new profile. Fixed it for me, and you keep all your gear anyway.

Having the same problem, downloaded the new patch through Six Updater today and after that I can't join any server, this has never happened before.

Tried creating a new profile, re-installing battleeye through steam and download new battleye DLL files, nothing seems to be working.

Same problem. Have played dayz for two months through various patches without a problem. I've made no patch changes (dayz or beta patch) in the past several days and have had no problems playing the game.

Log on today and can't stay connected to any server because of Battleye "failed to update" and "failed to connect" errors.

Seems to be working now, i tried joining 2 servers and they worked fine, inventory still intact same location.

I went into omy profile and tried resaving it without changing it (edit and then Ok or something), not sure if that helped or if it just started working.

Same problem here. An hour ago I've updated 6Laun. and updated trough it... Tried to play multiplayer EVERY SINGLE server denies my entry and always with the same error (listed above).

Tried to go back to my default profile or change something on my actual one but nothing seems to fix this.

Hi friends, eager to play i finished work early just so i could come home and play Dayz. But got the same error message.

But i found a solution that worked for me atleast.

This guy's post:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?104254-quot-BattlEye-Initialization-Failed-quot&p=1700827&viewfull=1#post1700827

Hi.

Download this:

http://www.battleye.com/downloads/arma2/BEClient.dll

And

http://www.battleye.com/downloads/arma2/BEServer.dll

(Put these files into the BattlEye folder of your ArmA 2 install directory)

• Like 2

Hi friends, eager to play i finished work early just so i could come home and play Dayz. But got the same error message.

But i found a solution that worked for me atleast.

This guy's post:

http://forums.bistud...l=1#post1700827

THis works but also you make have to uninstall battleye and then install it again. On the note of replacing, I usually put the BE Server and Client into both arma directories. Arma2 = Battleye and Arma 2 OA = Expansions\Battleye

My issue seemed to have resolved on it's own. Was getting errors for a couple of hours, but can connect now. I made no changes. Just waited.

I know mine wasn't patch related as I hadn't made any patch changes whatsoever in several days and had no issues prior to this morning.

Same for me, I launched SixLauncher, and it downloaded a new update, but now when I join servers I get the inevitable "BattlEye Initialization Failed"... any official fix or anyone that CAN play?

i suggest to wait, it isn't working for me anything above here

Can't connect to any server at all. been trying almost 2 hours.

last night i could join any server at all.

deleting, re-installing install directories and messing with files i don't understand isn't going to fix this, stop telling people to do that and linking downloads

as much as i love the game to bits, it's a really buggy alpha for know. Right? :(

I'm getting same problem too. Should I update Six launcher with the 16.12MB update?