potty

Face Smashing Bandits looking for new blood

Basically, we are a pretty tight bunch of old gits who like to smash faces! We are opening up a few spots as we have just created our first website. We are a group of 4/5 players who like to team up and just have a laugh! I wouldn't say we was out to murder players but if someone walks in front of our guns, we might accidently pull the trigger a few times!

Anyway, we want to get to know you before we just let you join up, seen too many people join a team and murder everyone. So, to prevent this we are going to get you on our website first and chat on teamspeak with you for a bit. Once a few of us are happy, we can catch up with you and start stomping some zombies heads in.

Note: We are based in europe so only play on european servers. This is an English talking clan only! (other nationalites can join as long as your english is better than mine!)

Anyway, hope to see some of you on the servers!

EDIT: WEBSITE IS: http://fsb.ucoz.com

Edited by potty

I'm pretty fucking down. Hand me some more information, pal. I'm leading a group on 3 people. We're me my friend and his brother, all english speaking. However, I am heading on vacation tomorrow and will be back Sunday.

- Hand me some ts information, website.

Regards, Alexander.

Completely forgot to give the website out, I have edited my post now and I am about to put some TS server info up on the website!

I'm not getting any confirmation mail, even tho it says I should have one by my email now.

Any ideas? I'd really like to join up this project.

Edit; Working properly now.

Edited by Al Capone

Yeah this sounds really fun! I'd like to join! Note though I am only 16 and some people don't like to play with players of this age idk why, but if you don't care i would enjoy "smashing faces" with you all. I am from the US so my english is amazing lol but thats about it.

Sock, join our forums and make an application. After that we will grab you to have you on teamspeak with us so we can see what you are like. Everyone is welcome as long as you are mature enough :)

I did, everything is filled out correctly I think and alright sounds good im also new to teamspeak though so may need a little help with that.

No problem with teamspeak mate, just give me a shout when you are online and I will try and help you out.