anton364@hotmail.nl

My 5 Cars proof (and motorcycle and tents)

my friend picked me up because i died because i jumped between 2 tents.. that was my first dead since i met those guys :(.

when i was walking towards our base my friends found 5 cars and a motorcycle and they took it. (after that they picked me up)

later in the night an admin found our camp but only my friend was online and he got killed then he told me to go online so i went online and killed the admin, after that i was turning on fraps to record but it was too late.. i got banned. (wich is not allowed in the rules, banning for stealing admin's cars)

LOOK AT THOSE EPIC STUFF IN THE CARS O MY GOD!!

the server name is US 275

(dont go there cause you wont find any car cause admin has them and you will get banned if you pick one lol.)

And I was really wondering if there are normal players hiding all the cars somewhere on the servers....I would like to repair one, but after visiting 15 spawns I am a bit bored of that idea -.-

And I was really wondering if there are normal players hiding all the cars somewhere on the servers....I would like to repair one, but after visiting 15 spawns I am a bit bored of that idea -.-

yeah same for me

read my famous topic THIS CANT BE TRUE!!!!!

:D

Admins get very butt hurt now days or the players im not sure which ones

wait wut? so you QQ about this in another thread, then when advised to stfu we already have enough of your QQ threads and to go report the server and admin abuse you ..... just start another QQ thread

ill just borrow some wise words from Red_Sky

Lol, you died

Lolol, you died.

repeat x10

• Like 2

wait wut? so you QQ about this in another thread, then when advised to stfu we already have enough of your QQ threads and to go report the server and admin abuse you ..... just start another QQ thread

ill just borrow some wise words from Red_Sky

i wanted to show you guys lol..

instead of saying

Admins are able to check the vehicles locations on their server, is this correct?

There are scripts to see this, though not limited to admins.

You probably got banned for server hopping, combat logging or ghosting.

Considering your mental capacity - I can guarantee it.

You probably got banned for server hopping, combat logging or ghosting.

Considering your mental capacity - I can guarantee it.

my friend is also banned who was killed by him

my friend is also banned who was killed by him

If he's a bright spark like you.

He probably deserved it.

Edited by Haliber

and this is pretty much also a ban appeal lol this server MUST be blacklisted

read this ->http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/22386-admin-abuse-what-you-need-to-know/

go here -> http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/forum/16-server-general/ and report it, this is the General discussion area for general discussion, questions and general derping related to Day-z .... this is not the server section where it would be reported

now go QQ in there for a while and give us a break fro the QQ cars QQ i dieded by a car QQ i died

I saw blue truck full of gear 3-4 times now.

Always full of great gear !

It's a hacked truck !!!

Also we steal one... it vanoish after some time or server restart.

Since i found one... we always look for another!

Helicopter have radar that can find tent, vehicle and also maybe player .

So you may hide your stuff deep in the forest....

If a dude with helicopter fly over... he can see every thing !

So be aware of that :)

Is hacker can ban player?

If not...

Would just like to point this out, you are not playing the latest version of DayZ ( SHAME ON YOU! )

Admins no longer have the power to ban players ( So its your own fault for playing on an outdated version)

Im not an admin...

But i play 1.7.2.3 !

There some helicopter on server. ( So your saying its hacked chopper? )

Im not sure about it but yesterday a player got a short ban...

Maybe im wrong... but i think they still can ban player.

Look for the famous blue truck ! Im looking forward for the next one! :)

Edited by Tabarnator

Admins have NO WAY to see where vehicles are on their own servers. The only way would be if someone was running scripts to reveal vehicle locations and very few people are capable of that with the new battleye updates. Admins have no special powers except for server administration. Kicks bans, restarts, setting options.

Edited by AfricanizedBees

Admins have NO WAY to see where vehicles are on their own servers. The only way would be if someone was running scripts to reveal vehicle locations and very few people are capable of that with the new battleye updates. Admins have no special powers except for server administration. Kicks bans, restarts, setting options.

This seems to be the case with a lot of the admins I have smoked or been shot at by.

I posted a while ago about a server admin finding our camp within 6 hours and trying to steal his car back, which he was unsuccessful at. Mind you he also had a radio, which as far as I know is not a normal DayZ item.

This seems to be the case with a lot of the admins I have smoked or been shot at by.

I posted a while ago about a server admin finding our camp within 6 hours and trying to steal his car back, which he was unsuccessful at. Mind you he also had a radio, which as far as I know is not a normal DayZ item.

Now I said server admins have no way within the rules to do this stuff. If some admins are crooked and using scripts on their own servers, which I have no doubt a few jackasses are, that's another story. Root them out and get them exposed if possible.

Edited by AfricanizedBees