Sign in to follow this  
hatmonkey

How do I change to full auto?

Hey, I found a PDW on a bandit I killed, but I found it with the semi-auto setting on. It is practically useless in this state as it takes 2-4 shots to kill, compared to my shotgun, but with automatic fire it would be much better, any help guys? :)

F is the default mode cycle key. It also switches to flares and grenades though, so be forewarned if you press it too much by accident lol.

Hi, just press F to switch from semi to full. You can also access to grenades and other things to throw with F.

Thanks a lot guys! I knew it swapped grenades etc so I didnt bother pressing it :)

F is the default mode cycle key. It also switches to flares and grenades though, so be forewarned if you press it too much by accident lol.

Yep, been a few times where i tried to change to semi/auto and thrown a purple smoke nade, great way to just; HEY EVERYONE LOOK OVER HERE!

my first run through, i threw a couple of flares to light the place up, aggro a zombie he runs at me i shoot him in the face .. with another flare, then another, then another was to pancied to realse i hadnt switched back until i was 1/2 dead, the little security hut i ran into when i aggroed him was in was so full of flares i was 1/2 blinded ..... his friends i aggroed when i finally shot my pistol finished me off .... lesson learnt :P check you switched back and dont hide in small huts

Edited by stuffnthings