Sign in to follow this  
Kingcox01

Game crashes, freezes!!Help!

Hello, i have a BIG problem sometimes when i play DayZ my game crashes, freezes and sometimes i have to restart my computer and you can hear the music of the game and after that the music turns in some robotic music.. and i have to reset my computer... but also sometimes the game just freezes and i can just end the game but then a failure appears at the right bottom of my screen (your display driver has stopped working and has recovered).

My Systemsettings:

Radeon HD 7850

AMD FX Six Core 3,20Ghz

Kingston 8GB ddr3 Ram

Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit

and 500Gb Harddrive

I hope anyone can answer my post and really help me i :(

i hope for fast answers, Thank you

P.S Sorry if my English is bad im German ;)

Edited by Kingcox01

problem is your gpu driver. I saw few amd 7xxx users have this issue on different games (driver stopped working) with latest drivers. All you can do is to update to latest beta driver from amd I guess. dont forget to uninstall current amd gpu drivers completely.

Edited by hazedaze

problem is your gpu driver. I saw few amd 7xxx users have this issue on different games (driver stopped working) with latest drivers. All you can do is to update to latest beta driver from amd I guess. dont forget to uninstall current amd gpu drivers completely.

Yes so i´ve downloaded it but it says all the way (driver stopped working) this really annoys me :( and the strange thing is it is ONLY in Games at first it was also in Battlefield 3 and Diablo 3 but now the 2 games are running fine but DayZ not!!