Sign in to follow this  
pase52

Beta Patching Servers

Hello all !

I'm the host of the FR 105 and i have a problem for patch my server.

I've Upload my Arma II Combined Operations in the server, and i try to patch this, but the patch say ''Game not installed''.

You know if a .zip version or how to force the install by choose the directory ?

Thank you, Pase.

uploading the gamefolder != installing

you are missing the registry entries

I know... But i've don't find any Installer with my friend(GOOGLE!).

So... The upload take me 3 day W.W, i can't force the Registry entries or i need to find a installer ?

Edited by pase52

you could install from steam

or export the REGkeys from your computer and import them on your server

It's not a ARMA 2 from steam, i've buy it in a store, so, i've the CD for install ^_^

But i don't know how to export my REGkeys of Arma 2, i try to search that on Google.

YES ! THANK YOU VERY MUCH Azunai !

So, for guy's search the problem, you need to take in regedit the registry HKEY LOCAL MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Wownode6432 -> Bohemia, you just change the Path to you directory and it's gone :D

I cant even find the patch to put on my server. I just keep getting "waiting for host" whenever anyone tries to connect. Can anyone give met he link to the download and possibly how to install it. THANKS!!!!!!!!

can u access the desktop of root server? then simply start till it stops with an error. registry is done then. worked for me

I am unable to access the desktop to run an executable as its being hosted by a company, Can anyone suggest away around this? I have tried getting the files that updated and then ftping to the server but for the life of me cant figure out how to get the update files....

I am unable to access the desktop to run an executable as its being hosted by a company, Can anyone suggest away around this? I have tried getting the files that updated and then ftping to the server but for the life of me cant figure out how to get the update files....

If you have FTP directly to the actual game server executable's etc, then you could just run the beta patch on your own computer, then take the entire expansion folder (minus the Addons folder) from your Arma 2 operation arrowhead installation directory and upload it to the server. Should work. Won't swear to it though. Honestly though, if you're renting a DayZ/Arma 2 OA game server then put a support ticket in and get them to do it for you.

Edited by Alfie

soo.. upload your local beta folder IF you patched