blitzz

keys for vehicles and a way of using crowbar to steal it

I wish it would be a way of locking vehicles with a key.

( when you have saved an unused vehicle you get the personal "keys" to the unique vehicle )

so that you can get out of you'r car in the middle of electro and feel safe.

but on the other side you are not, if you for example have a crowbar you may be able to brake the window or something and get in the locked car and drive away with it.

This way make it able to find player's cars in places where it's able to find it, instead of players driving the car on the end of the map where there is a chance of 1% someone would be.

When you die, a player could loot you and find you'r keys. On the key description it would example say something like this:

( player name ) 's vehicle, UAZ red...

thanks, and i hope you liked my suggestion :D

• Like 1

I'm not sure anyone would be using keys because usually the vehicles have been fixed up and stolen anyway.

Also if you drive a vehicle into Cherno, it's not coming back out regardless.

Because breaking windows with an axe/gun/hand/leg/anything else is impossible.

Because breaking windows with an axe/gun/hand/leg/anything else is impossible.

what game have you played? have you ever tried to brake the windows in the hospital?

LOLZ

People wouldn't try to steal the car. The first fresh spawn with a gun would pump that car full of holes once they found the door locked. I would.

They'd maybe throw a grenade at it, perhaps pelt it with tin cans if they didn't have a gun. At the worst, they'd use it to lure newbies and claim a few kills because someone blasted it's engine with a Lee Enfield, or took out the tires.

what game have you played? have you ever tried to brake the windows in the hospital?

I say no to magically empowered windows and crowbars. But that might just be my opinion.

I though of this too. Players need crowbar to loot saved vehicle and keys to drive. With plain keys and locksmith tools you could copy your keys for your clan mates.

• Like 1

yes RaZzi, that's what i'm thinking about :D

I've thought keys would be great in the game. Then have a rare 1 time use hot wire kit in the loot table.