Sign in to follow this  
bailee

battleye instillation failed error

since the new patch i just got it and it says battleye instillation failed and when i do get on to a sever it says waiting for host

since the new patch i just got it and it says battleye instillation failed and when i do get on to a sever it says waiting for host

Same problem here.

step 1 go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta

step 2 read

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Important note re 1.61 Beta Patch (FIX INSIDE)

Recently the ARMA 2 OA Betas have bumped version to v1.61.

With more recent v1.61 versions, also BattlEye needs to be updated, currently, this is a manual process.

You can find the updated BattlEye installer in the Expansion\beta folder (Setup_BattlEyeARMA2OA and RFT), after updating the Beta with SIX Launcher or Updater.

The updated BattlEye is also included with the latest manual <a href="http://www.arma2.com...eta-patch.php">Beta installers as well.

To successfully use the latest Beta patch, please update BattlEye by running above mentioned setup installer.

Apologies for the inconvenience, we're working on improving how we deal with these special circumstances,

luckily the situation should be temporary until BI releases the final v1.61 patch, hopefully soon.

step 3 ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_95054.zip

step 4 copy and paste in step 1 and run ARMA2_OA_Build_95054

step 5 play and enjoy have confimed it works

• Like 2

you must play on 1.7.2.3 beta 95054 servers for this to work half of the servers have updated