neil.nitro@gmail.com

You were kicked off the game!

Been playing DayZ throughout the week with no problems. Got home after work yesterday, started it up and now I can't get into any DayZ servers.

As soon as I get join, I get booted 5 seconds later with "You were kicked off the game".

I have check my router, reinstalled DayZ, reinstalled Battleye, everything i can possibly think of. But still getting nowhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

Im having the same problem right now, came here to post my own topic when i saw this. Dunno whats going on really i was playing last night.

Im having the same problem right now' date=' came here to post my own topic when i saw this. Dunno whats going on really i was playing last night.

[/quote']

You might want to try changing your router, i had the exact same experience as yourself, tried everything. Setting the game running in an un-firewalled, DMZ'd machine, making sure the DLLs were registered, turning off UPnP, enabling Ping (to stop fragmenting packets) and also changing my MTU size to also sort out any issue with secure connections.

found the issue was with my router, a Netgear DGN1000 (FW: V1.1.00.41_ww) i swapped to an ancient Speedtouch ST536v6 and voilla, everything worked, on a side note, my flatmate who was having an issues with Darkspore and Everquest and those issues dissapeared too, so i think its a way the Netgears handle TCP/IP connections, and i will be writing an email to netgear and trying to test some different netgear hardware too see if the issue is only with this model or weather its more widespread.

Anyways let me know if this works in the context of your issue and if you try a different router and it clears it up

Hmm you might be onto something. I have been having trouble too. I have a netgear modem as well. I can get into some servers. I'll see about directly pluging in my modem to my computer. Really late now, just want to go to sleep after I type this. I have tried everything. I even formated my HDDS and reinstalled everything. I still get kicked from servers right after joining them.

I was having this problem as well last night, manually replaced the client and server .dlls for battleye and validated files with steam multiple times, nothing helped.

Then I tried the auto updater available in a sticky above and problem solved.

This is a confirmed issue in the DGN1000 series however there is a a quick work around (assuming your ISP supports it)

Set your encapsulation to LLC based

The explanation is thus, the way the netgear writes the contents of the VC ATM Cells is incompatible with the way the game encrypts the packets, Because LLC works differently it gets around it

the following link is for a relevant forum on Bohemia interactive's website:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?104800-You-were-kicked-Battle-Eye-client-not-responding-(AAS)&p=2145621&viewfull=1#post2145621

Netgear routers are crap IMHO. I hope you fix the issue, even if you have to replace it.

Netgear routers are crap IMHO. I hope you fix the issue' date=' even if you have to replace it.

[/quote']

Meh, they are ok for their price range. i would prefer a Draytek, but i dont have that kind of Dollar :-) ive had a couple of netgears though and on the whole they are a solid reliable router, the Only issue ive had with my current one is this issue with DayZ and it has a work around so im not to bothered. Untill it dies or i discover a fatal flaw, ill be sticking with it (or until i get a good deal on a draytek ;-)

I've been having this problem all morning..

Tried all sorts, but turns out it was the Arma 2 beta patch. Something must have gone awry during the initial installation.

I re-downloaded the beta patch, installed it and everything worked fine.

So that fixed it for me. I didn't uninstall the patch first.. just re-ran the beta installer once i had re-downloaded it.