efeesh

Looking for US Players to Team Up.

I've been playing DayZ for a while now, and I had a team before, but they ended up betraying me by shooting me in the head. I'm 13 (14 at end of the month) I only have an enfield right now, and if you are interested in teaming add me on skype, and leave a reply. Skype name is shadow72994. ALSO: I'm only really looking for people that are my age (ages 12 - 15)

hey my names dave i am 13 years of age. (14 on the 27th july) iv been playying for about a week now. i have been looting and getting used to the game. and are looking for a team to join. i still dont know everything but i have been watching youtube vidios of lets plays and other things.

so i would love to join ur team :DD

hey my names dave i am 13 years of age. (14 on the 27th july) iv been playying for about a week now. i have been looting and getting used to the game. and are looking for a team to join. i still dont know everything but i have been watching youtube vidios of lets plays and other things.

so i would love to join ur team :DD

just incase you didnt see, skype name is shadow72994

Also dont send me links and stuff, just simply add my skype, and we can talk.

I'll shoot you a skype request, I have a group of 3 soon to be 4 others that play. And would welcome a new person into out group. My skype name is TinyDraco21. Hope to play with you soon.