Sign in to follow this  
littlestew32

wait for host

i load a server using six launcher and it just says wait for host an it will never load someone help please

yeah got the same issue, also have a huge battleye issue. first i got to the slot selection screen then got stuck at loading. then at wait for host and finally battleye just fails to initialize. this is annoying...

I can see some servers claiming to use the 94945 beta patch, but with them i have the exact same problem, it's either "Wait for Host" or "BattlEye Initialization Failed"

same here. i hope they do a fast statement in forum and twitter

I can see some servers claiming to use the 94945 beta patch, but with them i have the exact same problem, it's either "Wait for Host" or "BattlEye Initialization Failed"

Also same here.

And the server were I got past "wait for host".

Everyone was talking in the group chat that they couldn't join....

i just went back to an older version 94876 i believe and so far so good. i got into the slot select now im just at the loading screen. hope it works ill update if it does.

EDIT: tried it 3 times now. first time it was "loading" forever. second time battleye client failed to init and 3rd time "loading". so yeah, not a fix for me but maybe it works for somebody else...

Edited by thedog