Sign in to follow this  
Kija

Hacker on Atlanta 119

A few friends and I were in stary engaging two survivors, they logged out but then a heli appeared in a bush and was trying to fly, the heli then turned into a para military SUV and drove past me, the driver's name was NWA. They were spawned on the side of a hill.

and again the server was atlanta 119

this happened at GMT-5 a few minutes ago at 2:30 am

Edited by Kija

What we should really be worrying about is twitch tv streamers. At least we have proof of them exploiting, they dupe things all the time and don't even drop the things like they should be. I feel this is very unfair because they are getting unlimited ammo and this is a very unfair advantage over the average person...

yeah I know what you mean... me and my mates accidently duped today because i dropped a weapon and ammo then my internet failed, I logged back in and the gun was on the ground and in my pack so i dropped it again and we left it and all of the ammo behind, I was getting rid of it anyways but still. that was a lot of ammo sitting there hahahahaah someone got lucky if they found it.

Hmm, you might have lagged and landed in debug plains, in which could have seen all the vehicles in the map or something, but meh... Anyways, the people doing twitch tv always get attacked by hackers, so I think the developers should be focusing on them more than the actual forum request because we have solid info there and they can go investigate it while the hacker is still in there.

Edited by Bearthug

well I went back to where we saw him and there is a heli on the hillside right next the tents at stary. I kinda wish I had fraps up, I always fail to keep it up D: I was still in game till maybe a few mins ago and the hacker left a little while after dying.

Woudn't the hacker just have godmode the whole time on? So don't really see how he would have died. But once I stress again, those twitch tv people are horrible. You don't even have to wait, there already using teamspeak which is already against the rules... So, once again, I don't stress this as much as I would like to but, we need to take a look at twitch tv ASAP!

well honestly the devs do not want to hear about streaming... so can you please go stress this somewhere else, I am just reporting a hacker. I am not trying to be rude or anything, but this is just off topic. the topic is a hacker in stary. not twitch.tv.