drofnum

Admin Abuse on US #00 (1.7.2.3/94907) [REG][GMT-7] Multiplay :: Hosted by MoB

Me and 3 friends were playing on US #00 (1.7.2.3/94907) [REG][GMT-7] Multiplay :: Hosted by MoB, going through Starry looting the military camps when we saw 2 people in town coming towards us. We shot them in the supermarket, ran down and started to loot them. Shortly after we got there the server was rebooted by goat34 and/or maxim(the only other people on the server). We tried to rejoin and were all immediately kicked from the game.

• Like 2

goat34 (the admin) had some nifty loot on him (anti-material rifle) that he was trying to keep from getting looted.

Yeah, I'm one of the 3 friends. They came into town throwing flares, so they were pretty easy to spot and move in on. I moved towards the grocery store, heard shots being fired, and returned fire. We started collecting food and ammo and then the reboot happened. Tried joining twice after that thinking it may be a fluke but I was kicked both times by goat34.

• Like 1

There is a list of rules they have to follow in order to get a server actually.

• Like 2

they do run it. so i guess they can go by their own rules =/

Incorrect. In one of the stickies on this very forum:

- You may only kick for disruptive behavior (such as continued VOIP over side channel). But you may not kick due to race or language or because the person does something you do not like.

• Like 1

The admin "stromboli" is kicking everyone but his friends. His friends are "bambam" and "zalman". He just kicked about 30 people and contines to kick anyone but his friends

Take comfort at least in the fact that if you killed him and he rebooted the server then he has at least also lost everything. It sucks when it happens but at least you slotted him. Although it now sounds like they are trying to farm their gear back :(

Edited by {SAS}Stalker