Sponge3rd

Suggestion for the forum... problem reading on phones

I haven't contributed much to forum (this being my first post) but I do read a lot of it, or at least try to. And this is my problem, the black background, red links and grey text provide extremely poor contrast for reading and make it hard to read the forum on a mobile in anything above low light.

So, is it possible to have other skins for this forum that I can select in my preferences? Or at least a mobile skin that ditches these colours in favour of white background and dark text? From a forum/discussion point of view I don't care what it looks like, just as long as I can read it easily.

Edit: btw, this being a suggestion for the forum and not the game, if this is in the wrong sub folder then feel free to move it.

Hi There!

Thanks for the suggestion. I personally know your pain on this matter, and we're working on a couple solutions. It might take a bit of time, since we're planning on a few very big changes to the website in the coming weeks, but I will make sure that with these updates the forum gets much easier to read on mobile devices!

Sincerely,

Clayton Long

DayZ Web Developer

I know this is an older topic but with the recent changes to the site I'm stuggling to read the text on my mobile and also on my 10" tablet. Any chance of adding some of the older skins again?

Cheers..........Mad Jock

I have no suggestions for the game either as yet as I can't get online just now. :(

I like the new mobile viewer, but is there any way to put a page selector on the bottom in mobile mode? I click on a big thread and have to hit back 50+ pages to get to the original post. I have been using the full site instead but would like to use the new. Thanks for the improvement. Like the original post, the black and red is ruff on the mobile.