Sign in to follow this  
djseanit

LATEST BETA PATCH v95054 + BattleEye Update

i can't connect to any server at all with a "Battle Eye: Bad player name".

none of the fixes, re-install and download explanations make any sense to me.

i don't understand how to fix it.

it took me several days just to get DayZ and SixUpdater to work at all :(

whenever you guys release a new patch a whole bunch of shit gets fucked up on my computer, can you please release ONE patch without ruining my game and me having to fix it for 3 hours before i can play, extremely inconvenient.

While this is indicative of DayZ updates, I'm fairly certain the beta patch is NOT released by the DayZ team, so cool your fucking jets dude.

When ever I start getting kicked for "battleye client not responding", I have to run Arma 2 on steam by itself again (w/o beta shortcut). It goes through first time set-up all over again, and works normally after that. Try that if you have Steam version and have the battleye kick problem.

nice beta patch, but, after install, when i tried play, i have this " OA stop running"

all the time we have problem.

24hs day:

4hs - install game or fix game

6hs - wait for host

3 hs - loading

8 hs - sleep

1h - eat (lanch, dinner, breakfast)

3hs - try work for make money and buy a new pc for new patch or new mod.

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

i want otmize my time and work more, so please, when put a new version, new patch, make it easy for us.

tanks a lot!

I had a friend with same problem and we had to update his battleeye .dll. http://www.battleye.com/

Replace the .dll in C:\Users\yourwindowsusername\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\BattlEye (hidden directory you have to show)

and

Replace the one in your c:\steam\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\expansion\battleeye.

I did everything i could. I updated teh beta patch and battleye. I ran it through six launcher and it gave me the same problem smittyjaja had. I tried launching from steam and when i ttried joining a game, connection failed. Btw i dont have the arma2oa.exe and maybe that is the problem? i searched arma2oa on my start search and it came up arma2oa.cfg. I dont no how to make it .exe and where to find it exactly. I researched alot though. Please help