Sign in to follow this  
mlinton10

Unable to launch Arma 2: Combined Operations

ok, so I have followed all of the steps in order to be able to play Day Z, my problem is that whenever I try to Launch Arma 2: Combined Operations, a black comman type window pops up for like half a second and then disappears, and Combined Operations never runs. I am able to run Arma 2 and AO but whenever I try to run Combined Ops the above happens. I have uninstalled and re-downloaded numerous times, and I originally purchased the Combined Operations package through Steam, any ideas?

and if possible simplify the instructions on what I need to do down, as I am not a wizard with a computer.

Thanks for any help!

Are you sure you launched arma2? You need to launch each one separately before you will be able to run them both together.

Assuming you have the steam version when you go to your library you can right click arrowhead and "Launch combined operations"

The six updater launches combined anyway.

oh yeah.. the black box is normal for combined opperations

Edited by specterm

I ran arma 2 then arma 2 OA then tried to run CO and got the black screen. So there is no fix to the black screen?

Try closing steam and when you go to re-open it right-click and run it as an administrator, that should fix the problem.