Sign in to follow this  
con7act

Forest - Save Heaven at Night

I would like to see dogs/wolfes/"special"-zombies in the forest at night between 22:00 and 04:00.

Why?

The forest in at night is my save heaven, its the place at this time were i feel most save.

When you are alone in total darkness in a forest, i am pretty sure most people feel unconfortable, but here, i feel nothing.

You would have a reason to collect a watch, so you check the time, so you maybie avoid the deepest parts of the forest.

Since there are only zombies near buildings, 95% of the map is SAVE, excluding other players (with players i would say 90%.) Way to friendly game in my opinion.

Why only at night and why not same zombies?

If you know there are the same zombies all the time in the forest, its not as scarry and dangerous as it would be with only zombies at night, who would look and act different, and maybie scream in a different way like Hunters from L4D or Predators from Aliens.

Edited by con7act

No. i like this safe haven...but having dogs is going to be implemented soon. so, maybe there will be wild ones.

Spawn 1-2 zombies near a player at all times. Would keep him looking around as he runs from city to city.

Spawn 1-2 zombies near a player at all times. Would keep him looking around as he runs from city to city.

Would be quite a lot of zombies spawning when ppl were moving around then? Of course there needs to be places that are more or less safe, the thrill of sneaking into a village at night to gather supplies needed to survive would be gone if there were no safe places at all.