Sign in to follow this  
John Johnson

Players camping towns for new players

Ehum! Sorry, but let me add something about "it´s not as common to get shot at spawn area as it seems..."-remark. For about two or three days ago I came close to the beach down at electro and I had to turn down the volume because of all the flies. The beach was littered with bodies, like six or nine players. Of course I know that some players rather find a better respawn then running too long and therefore some of these bodies would probably be one of these players that took their life. But still I even find, with ease, two or three bodies close to each respawn because of other players camping those areas for easy kills or whatever.

Don't want to argue, just to point it out that it's more common then one might think. :)

I do this sometimes by myself aswell. Not for just killing newly spawned players. On the one hand i actually have seen everything and got everything in the current life and lack late game content. So i look for some exciting PVP. On the other hand, i'm carebearing like shit for my crash site loot. This makes me decide to camp innocent players. Kinda dick move tbh and I sometimes even feel pity with the guys. Sometimes i'm laughing and rofl after a kill. Another time i just think: Maybe i told him a lesson not using his Enfield on the open fields.

To the topic. An immunity would maybe prevent being killed. But if you do this, you could let them spawn with an AK and some survival gear aswell. Immunity is a free ticket to everythin mentioned before.

Edited by DestinyAscension