Sign in to follow this  
Midgetsolger

Roaming "Herds" of zombies.

Is this Suggestion good?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Good or bad idea?

A user on Twitch.tv named "Mattn19" posted a suggestion on a streamers chat and I felt the idea was good enough to

go in the suggestions.

"Mattn19" and I believe that a herd or mob of zombies about 10-30 zombies large would add even more need for alertness.

When "Mattn19" said it he said "There should be roaming herds." So rather than the herds or mobs just stand around in a big group, perhaps they walk the road through a town or just down the main road near the coast. Or maybe on any road.

But, I'm not sure how coding that would go considering you must be close to some area for zombies to appear. So honestly they wouldn't really be "Roaming" so much as spawning in a giant horde in front of you then walking down the road in no specific direction.

I'm sure it would add fear into the game. Imagine it, you're in Chernogorsk and you turn the corner of a building and BAM. There are 14 zombies ready to kill you. Also, if there are geared people that do nothing but run around and be geared they might want a challenge! I think it'd be pretty fun to take down 14 unsuspecting zombies with a hand grenade or two.

You can have groups of zombies patrolling cities, forests, or any area for that matter. The trick is not lagging the server by adding too many.

You could also add zombies that respawn near survivors every so often, not many, just one or 2 zombies, that way you are never safe no matter where you go. If you fire a sniper rifle atleast 1 zombie will come towards you.

This is suggested every once in a while, should be added.

good idea but they would need to "dumb" down the zombies in order to avoid them because if you dont have a top of the line video card (like me) you wouldnt be able to see the zombies until they were to close to avoid i look in my binoculars and sometimes still cant see all the zombies in the area so im sure that you would have a chance of sneaking past but it would get slim if they were approaching in your direction