Sign in to follow this  
coltonlong

S.W.A.G (Special Weapons Acquisition Group) Looking for Work!

Hello, I am a member of the S.W.A.G mercenary group, and we offer services to help the modern survivor make it in the wasteland without the feeling of been defenseless. With countless hours spent making sure our shots rival nearly any expectations, we can guarantee that anyone using our services will make it from the run we are covering, no worse for wear. Bandits will not be a problem, and we even offer protection from vehicles, which are a very serious threat to the everyday scavenger. With a squad to cover you, you will no longer have to fear the bandit that stalks the shadows, and will feel confident that your beans will remain YOURS. Based on what the customer finds on said run and the difficulty of keeping security, charges may vary, to help both the customer and the squad running at optimal levels. Please leave a reply or PM me if you have need of said services.

add suda671 skype

Need help finding gear so I can be one my way, im to busy at work to reroll characters over and over.

Edited by suda671

I'm pretty sure one guy took out a whole squad in a gaz, so no thanks..

Okay, so let me get this straight, you are offering us help while your clanmate ([sWAG] Stainless Steelrat) shot us in the face when we were trying to repair a vehicle that we had been repairing for while, he shot my mate without identifying himself, after which he killed me, too bad he didnt note our 3rd and 4th man at 300 meters away, which sniped him down obviously.

We looted his corps, just because we lost our gear and we were attacked without provocation, we are a clan that tries to help newbies get their game on, because DayZ can be pretty intimidating at times for new players, if your mate just had identified and had shouted "friendly" before shooting, he would be alive now and we would have just gone our seperate ways, but he decided otherwise and shot 2 of our mates,

We had NO beef with him whatsoever, neither did we notice him untill he opened fire upon us.

Would you care to explain? :)

Okay, so let me get this straight, you are offering us help while your clanmate ([sWAG] Stainless Steelrat) shot us in the face when we were trying to repair a vehicle that we had been repairing for while, he shot my mate without identifying himself, after which he killed me, too bad he didnt note our 3rd and 4th man at 300 meters away, which sniped him down obviously.

We looted his corps, just because we lost our gear and we were attacked without provocation, we are a clan that tries to help newbies get their game on, because DayZ can be pretty intimidating at times for new players, if your mate just had identified and had shouted "friendly" before shooting, he would be alive now and we would have just gone our seperate ways, but he decided otherwise and shot 2 of our mates,

We had NO beef with him whatsoever, neither did we notice him untill he opened fire upon us.

Would you care to explain? :)

I'll explain. This group was established about 5 days ago, right before Loot&Live created this post. Nobody in the group has a clan tag, and Loot&Live hasn't been on for the last 5 days. Personally, if I had been there and it had been anybody from our group (Nobody named "Stainless Steelrat" is in our group,) we would have ignored you and moved on. Possibly changed servers to insure that we did not accidentally engage you.

I've run into a [sWAG]Stainless steelrat and two of his buddys in starry one day he came running up onto the sniper hill above it and bent down to eat, I heard him turned around and seen him and lit him up. he died and his buddys scattered.

I've run into a [sWAG]Stainless steelrat and two of his buddys in starry one day he came running up onto the sniper hill above it and bent down to eat, I heard him turned around and seen him and lit him up. he died and his buddys scattered.

Good for you! (From the other post, it sounds like he is a bandit.) As I mention earlier, nobody named Stainless Steelrat is in this group. In fact, I think we may need a name change...

• Like 1

Good for you! (From the other post, it sounds like he is a bandit.) As I mention earlier, nobody named Stainless Steelrat is in this group. In fact, I think we may need a name change...

You guys recruiting?

You guys recruiting?

Weeell... We don't really have a leader, nor do we have any missions. I am the biggest cynic of this "SWAG" mercenary work, but you should ask Loot&Live when he finishes moving later this week. SWAG is his baby.

Hey, I'm keen to join you guys if you're taking on new members and or intiates. Just looking for some new friends and people to play with as the game is pretty hectic by myself lol