Sign in to follow this  
Fox1rob

US331 Admin Abuse

US331 suffers from random server restarts and difficulty changes. Not only that, but me and my friends have also come across a camp that had 20+ ak's, 20+ m16's, 20+ mags for each, plus mass amounts of food and other supplies which we think were duplicated. After destroying the camp, the map was marked with random insults and a mark was placed directly on our camp which said "Home Base". Nothing at our camp had been touched or stolen, and we were very far off grid so I do not believe anyone would just find it and mark it without looting the valuables from it and vehicles.

Not only that, but we have lost 2 vehicles packed with loot while travelling in them when the server went down. They both had vanished when we logged back in.

US331 suffers from random server restarts and difficulty changes. Not only that, but me and my friends have also come across a camp that had 20+ ak's, 20+ m16's, 20+ mags for each, plus mass amounts of food and other supplies which we think were duplicated. After destroying the camp, the map was marked with random insults and a mark was placed directly on our camp which said "Home Base". Nothing at our camp had been touched or stolen, and we were very far off grid so I do not believe anyone would just find it and mark it without looting the valuables from it and vehicles.

Hello,

Its good to read you're having fun on my server:)/sarcasm

There is a good possibility that was our camp you found, good job btw i thought we had it so well hidden:( ( your overdoing it on the amount tho, we had like 4-5 weapons of all kinds, if your not that has not bin our camp )

how ever all that was there has bin found as we have over 30+ members playing Dayz on my server so stacking up is a *peace of cake* ( witch i like especially vanilla )

I don't believe there is a rule against that.

I am not sure when you claim to found our camp but it has not bin destroyed.

I don't make insulting map note's nor i believe anyone of my group will do that.

I reset the server on a daily basis to prevent lags ect, also i don't have to defend my self for changing server difficulty ( were just figuring out what we like since we pay for the server )

I see a lot of regulars playing on our server, we encounter on a weekly basis witch is fun keeps the tension in the game.

We RESPECT AND OBEY THE SERVER RULES AS ROCKET WANTED SERVER HOSTS TO DO.

oh yea and PS ALL A SERVER HOST CAN DO IS KICK/RESET/CHANGE SOME SMALL GAME SETTING AND THATS IT, were not some superplayer that see your camps on our maps.....

I hope an Dayz staff member can confirm this.

Be happy we pay our own money so you have a place to play, No server hosts no * free mod and monitored servers *

Do not cry about losing your stuff this its how the game works, if you don't like it pick an other game.

The loss of your items today is the cause of the patch im afraid.

Histor proud server host of US331

Edited by Histor
  • Like 1

As previously stated, the amount of weapons were 20+ each, along with mags for them as well so while it may not be your camp, someone is duplicating mass amounts of items on your server. Also the server is only a 24 slot, so I do not believe it can hold 30+, especially not with my group playing on it as well. I agree the server is reset daily, but we have witnessed more than 1 reset in a day. I am not crying about losing anything, just reporting what I thought is abuse since servers can be reset constantly if an admin wished to spawn hop for items. Also one vehicle was today, and while I believe that yes it could be due to the patch since I instantly died upon logging in, the other was several days ago. After reviewing the requirements for reports like these, it seems that you need to have some form of screenshot or video evidence which we sadly did not take so you may as well disregard this thread until otherwise.

1 hour of farming with enough people in say Starry, will net you 20 aks easy.

Just saying.

• Like 1

Proof or lock. Which one?

You can lock or remove it UbiquitousBadGuy, thanks for the fast reply

Histor