Sign in to follow this  
bonsie123 (DayZ)

Bandit hunting group looking for good people

Hello there fellow survivor. I'am bonsie123 and i hunt bandits. Right now me and my friend budda13122 work together. I have hate'd bandits since i started the game and now i hunt them. The other day when we went to cherno. We found two bandits camping in the firestation. They wer Ryan & Ryan(2). Budda went in first and they shot the crap out of him. But they didnt seem to notice me go in and we blasted them. Affter geting what gear we could we head'd out. If you are a friendly survivor and need help or want to help us contact me on skype or steam.

For your safety and ours please. When you get to where we are to meet if you get there first tell us. I will warn you now budda is very jumpy and will not even blink before he shoots if he thinks your a threat. But if you join us don't expect to just sit around we are very active and play almoast every day. When we get more people we will start making camps around the map for resupply and support. If you want to donate to our cause but not join we can setup meetings. If you give us supplys to help our group you can call us in for support if need'd.

Steam: bonsie123

in game: bonsie123

Remember survivors we survive together!

[sORRY BUT OUR GROUP IS NOW FULL]

Edited by bonsie123
  • Like 1

added u on steam.. Disciple1994.. Do u have a mic would be nice :D

Edited by Disciple1994
  • Like 1

Here as well I can DL Skype also have a Vent if you guys are intrested in that

SG.Victor - Skype

Ennui - Steam

Edited by SGEnnui

Hey that sounds neat! Would you be accepting brand new players? I haven't bought the game/downloaded DayZ yet, but from what I can tell bandits suck and the mod is much more fun with a group!

amazing im going to add u in steam (mannerheim98) and i just came to cherno after runnig from norther end of the map i hope i see you guys ingame

Hey that sounds neat! Would you be accepting brand new players? I haven't bought the game/downloaded DayZ yet, but from what I can tell bandits suck and the mod is much more fun with a group!

It's fine that you are new i'll be glad to help you. just add me on steam or skype and we'll try to find you

It's fine that you are new i'll be glad to help you. just add me on steam or skype and we'll try to find you

Sweet. Added you on Steam (I think that's you). Screen name SuspiciousDelicious, steam name natebot123, in game name natebot88

Been playing for around 5+ hours now, so I'm not a complete noob :) Stuck in cherno with 3k health though after a looting trip to the southwest airfield went bad.

EDIT- Nice chatting! Can't wait to play!

Edited by natebot88

Too bad its full:( i'd like to join it sounds like it would be a blast..it funni playing with jumpy people they make me laugh and make the game somewhat more interesting.