Sign in to follow this  
sheephunter

Matches & knives are too rare.

They are uber rare atm but I like it this way.

Just keep hitting the residential areas and the grocery stores. Matches are usually the last thing I find but keep looking in the residential areas, you'll find some eventually.

i think matches should be a zombie drop only

Sorry, but that is just ridiculous. They are way too rare though. There should be loads in houses & supermarkets, some on zombies too but a lighter would be more realistic. Knives are a bit too rare as well & i never seem to find them in houses either. Even the most destitute junkies have a knife or 2 in their hovels, so every house should spawn a knife. And you should be able to use your knife as a weapon, not being able to is just ridiculous.

Make matches last only a set number of times, like say the box you find in the store only happens to have 5 matches in. Then another box you find in a house has 10 matches in, also as you find them the matches can stack up a max of say 40. Like a real box of matches.

Another thing, how about a slight chance they get wet and ruined when it rains like a 1/10 or 1/20.

Edited by Longs

Sorry, but that is just ridiculous. They are way too rare though. There should be loads in houses & supermarkets, some on zombies too but a lighter would be more realistic. Knives are a bit too rare as well & i never seem to find them in houses either. Even the most destitute junkies have a knife or 2 in their hovels, so every house should spawn a knife. And you should be able to use your knife as a weapon, not being able to is just ridiculous.

Think about it. Now people will be influenced to kill zombies.

+1 to this, I've found more autoglass wind-shields (unopened and fully packaged up no less)! than I have matches and knives combined.

I agree.

I also feel that the military zombies should drop military BDUs that you can wear.

Yes. I believe this should be the way too.