Sign in to follow this  
OddGamer

Looking for a group to join 21+

My Steam Account : OddGamer_UGG

I don't have a headset yet. I'm heading over to a store tomorrow morning to grab a new gaming headset. I got TS3, Ventrilo ready to go.

I'd prefer if the Servers were around my Area. I live in Toronto,ON.Canada as some servers in America do get a bit far. They leave me hanging with a ping between 100-175 sometimes.

Other then that I look forward to having a kick ass time. I've been playing alone for a full day now since I got work off and it took me two attempts to get it to work off Steam. I've got the basic's down starting to survive way longer, understand where certain parts are if needed. And I feel like working part of a team is whats missing in my agenda to fully expand my survival skill and teamwork abilities & aswell the most important aspect off learning from other

I compete and have fun and I hope to join a crew I fell comfortable with so I can stay on a long-term basis.

I havn't joined a clan since BF2142. So its been a long while & im not so up to date with everything. Not sure what people use now a days to text chat, but then again im completely new with steam too so if anything, leave me a website page for me to visit, or you can just add me up on Steam or just leave w.e you want on my thread

I am still a lonely wolf, desperate for a wolf pack add me up on Steam and lets get Zzzzzz ome Zeds@@!!!

Looking for 1 friend or maybe Friends that have Friends... Maybe there's 3 of you or more. Add me up on Steam I'd like to start playing with a Group! Wolfpack style yoh!