Clharris

Looking for multiple survivors or groups!

I'm just looking for friendly survivors on US124 or any other server, I'm 16, mature and all around a very friendly player. Most of the time when I'm not getting shot at and I come upon a player that hasn't tried to kill me I give them supplies and ask them if they need anything in particular and if I have it I willingly give it to them! I'm just basically looking for any friendly players on US124 due to the ability of having many weapons and supplies stored on the server! Any other server is fine but that is where I am most likely found!

Edited by Clharris
  • Like 1

I am a year younger but as well mature enough to handle. I use skype communications which seems a lot easier and smarter. Add my skype if you'd like. :)

Skype Name: Mnndav_david

Okay, no problem! As long as you're mature its fine by me but I use TS3, I could give you the IP if you want. I'll only be playing a little tomorrow because I'll be going on vacation.

hey man I would be down to team up with you, but I use skype. If you want to add me on that then you can roll with me and a couple of friends some time

Alright! I got killed last night so I'm not looking to play right now, kinda mad that someone just ran at me with a M16 and was shooting at me while I said "Friendly, friendly! I am friendly!!", its stuff like that, that just makes you not want to play for a few days lol