Sign in to follow this  
engiNERD

Experienced player looking for experienced people to roll w/

I live in Chi, Central Time Zone. I play all the time, at least a few hrs a day. Just lookin for some people to form a click w/ to enjoy the game a bit more. SteamID: optionrider420 im 23..**PLAYING RIGHT NOW**

We are the CGU, and we are a group of survivors that are looking to bolster our ranks and increase our chances of surviving this horrific apocalypse.

We are currently 10+ Strong and growing. We will help you get armed and get into the action. For those new to things we will help you get your bearings in this

ever more hostile environment.

We do require Ventrilo for communication, and there will be a period of time during which you will have access to only the low value supply tents.

Feel free to check us out at:

http://cgunited.net

Feel free to join us on ventrilo for a short interview.

IP: vent25.gameservers.com

PORT: 4419

Look forward to watching your back.

I'm not a nub, I'm prolly more hardcore than you holygoalie....prolly got 65+ hrs logged into game, i get the idea...I'd prolly rape ur face :)

duuude... u maybe wanna play with us, we are 3 guys, quite experienced, and need 1 or 2 more players for our group. we play on a daily basis, mostly on evening times, EU timezone. interested?

Incredibly interested, as long as ur not some bandits who are just planning to roll on me. Add me on steam n let me know whats up, i can make EU work, ur only an hr aheada me :) game tonight?

Hey engi I don't have you added on Skype, but I do on steam. I didn't realize you were looking for people to plat with. My and my buds plat every night after 11 for 3 or 4 hours. You're more then welcome to join. My steam is ralstin.

i added u curioussquirrel....i need some1 to play w/...just got to the airfield way up north n passed out n zombies ate my brain...I NEED SOME1 to give blood transufsions/epi pens!