Sign in to follow this  
seannybgoode

Chaos in Electro tonight.

So I spawned on the coast tonight after getting pinned by a horde up north after making a stupid move. With nothing to lose, I moved straight into electro to see if I could find some decent loot and get kitted out.

On my way into the city, I find a CZ with some ammo. I kept moving, and found some more CZ ammo, sweet I thought. I was gonna need all the ammo I could carry.

As I moved into the city, I beeline for the residential area containing the hospital and church. It's raining. Nearby the church I come across a lone survivor. In the dark he doesn't see me. I sneak up behind him and take him down. Pop pop. A few minutes later I see another survivor head into the church, I sneak in to see him looting. At first he has his back to me, and he doesn't see. As I sneak up for the headshot, he turns around. We have a quick close quarters gunfight, he's bleeding bad but taking shots at me. I hop behind a pillar to avoid his fire. He goes to reload and I pop out and finish him. He had an ALICE pack and a 1911 with 6 clips of ammo. Sweet.

Next stop is the hospital, I'm looking for blood packs, a friend is moving into the area but he's badly injured. A survivor starts taking shots at him. My friend shoots back and manages to injure the attacker. He's at the end of the street from me and I take my first shot with the new CZ. I missed, forgot to set my zeroing. I run after him. I'm too late, he's killed my friend and is hovering over his corpse, no doubt looking for goodies. I take him down with my new 1911, and I type in side chat what that was for. Don't. Fuck. With. My. Friends.

I head back to the hospital but I end up just finding some equipment and some ammo. I move to the roof to see if I can get some shots off with my CZ. Electro starts to heat up. Survivors are popping off flares like crazy, I can hear zeds groaning all over, gunshots all around. A survivor is typing in side chat "Friendly in Electro church". Trust no one.

I look at my surroundings, and I can barely make out a tower building. I saw it on my way in, I reckon it has a good line of fire to that church. I make my way over and set up overlooking the church. Not long after, a survivor starts making his way out, there are Zeds all over the street. I take a shot at him. Missed again, I need some practice. He takes off running, agroing all the zeds around him. My shot however has drawn some agro as well. A few zeds clamber up the stairs and I dispatch them with my 1911. There's more zeds downstairs, but thankfully they can't find a way to negotiate the tower stairs.

Another survivor shows up. I take a shot. Missed again! He doesn't know where the shot came from. He takes cover, doesn't realize that he's about to give me a perfect shot. I set my zeroing to be sure and take the shot. Finally, a hit and he goes down.

My friend is on his way back. He's got zed agro. He runs through town attracting even more agro. He spots another survivor with zed agro. Shortly after I see a survivor carrying a flare run up the main street flanked by 15 or so zombies. We laugh at the chaos that's going down. A few more zeds come up the stairs and I take them down. I'm wondering if this tower is going to be my tomb.

The church doors open again, and a flare flies out. A survivor peaks out to see whats going on. I take a shot at him. Missed again! He moved at the last second. He runs inside the church and closes the door. A few minutes pass and the doors fly open again. This time I see him slowly sneak out. He's looking right at me but I was waiting for him. I put him down. Nothing to do now but figure out how to get out of here and get all my survivor loot.

Then out of nowhere a survivor runs up the street flanked by a horde of zeds. He decides to run into the church to make a stand. The sight of a horde of zombies running into a church after this guy is hysterical. He makes his last stand there.

There's a few zeds left downstairs, most of the rest must have been drawn off by all the chaos. I take them down and keep moving.

I make my way over to my first CZ victim. I loot his corpse and go for the guy at the door of the church. Two quick shots crack past my head. I take a hard right and find cover. Where the hell did that come from? I take cover behind the church for a few minutes. Then a flare lights up the church again, and I hear footsteps. I guess he didn't want me to beat him to all the loot? I pull my 1911 and move into the church, he's crouched over some loot. I start aiming for the head and I see him look up at me. I empty my clip into him and he goes down. It's raining hard now.

I survey the church and it's a bloodbath. Several of my victims, plus the poor guy who made his last stand at the church altar. He gave those zeds a good fight though, there's 10-15 zed corpses piled right up the middle aisle of the church. There's too much loot for me to carry. I fill up my inventory, compasses, hunting knives, matches. Me and my friends are going to get seriously set up with all this loot. I can't carry it all. My friend is going to make his way to my position, but I'm going to need to camp here a while. I train my 1911 at the door and make sure my clip is full.

I hear shots, CZ I think. I see the silhouette of a zed run past the door in the rain. Then another. Then two more. Then another. And another. More shots. I decide to stay put and wait out the chaos. I'm not sure if those guys made it or not, but I'm ready to light up anything that comes through the door. It's dark and raining hard. Electro gets very quiet. The rain lets up. My friend crawls through the door, I almost didn't see him.

It's not a clip, it's a magazine.

Clips of ammo go in the Enfield.

It's not a clip' date=' it's a magazine.

Clips of ammo go in the Enfield.

[/quote']

/facepalm

Semantics are silly, you knew exactly what he meant. I'm a firearms enthusiast myself, and I detest people who correct people on the mag/clip dish.

You didn't even comment on the actual conveyance of what he was saying, you just keyed in on the fact that he used "clip" instead of "mag" when he only used it like three times out of a giant post.

Silly.

@ OP, Dope story! Dial that CZ in next time and you'll be slaying bodies.

Great story, I always have the best adventures after respawning. Having nothing to lose means I'll go into town and take risks, rather than heading back into the woods as soon as I hear shooting.