Sign in to follow this  
tobb

Se 9 - Airplanes and Arma2 gun

Hallo there, me and my friend was playing on SE 9 (wich normaly is a fun server) but when we joined today there was some planes dropping bombs and shit all over the place. buildings blown to pieces etc.. Didnt catch any in action video of the droppings but some seconds at the fire all over cherno. Didnt get any pic/screenshot of the arma2 weapon but it was a g36c-SD. Oh right, im from sweden (gmt +2) and this movie was recorded 03:05:45

Here is the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og54b8vh3gw&feature=youtu.be

Full server name:

DayZ - SE 9 (v1.7.2.3/Beta 94876) [VETERAN|3DP:ON][uTC-6] dayzmod.com - Hosted by Tansien

Server Data:

Current Status:Playing

Address: 94.254.34.149:2302

Average Game Length:04:30:27

Player Time:30199:59:16

Platform:Win

Games Played:263

Version:1.61.94878 (req 161)

Battleye:Enabled

Active Mods:Arma 2: British Armed Forces (Lite), Arma 2: Private Military Company (Lite), beta, Expansion, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2, @dayz, @hive

Allowed Signatures:bi dayz shacktac bi2

Edited by tobb

Yeah.. we've had problems with ESP-cheaters the last few days on the SE-servers.. primarily SE10.

had today also problems with hacking people or admin on the SE 9 Server - they teleported us away from theirs dead bodys, so we could not loot them, we finally got their gear and were teleported to them. they killed us. so we left.

i encountered hackers that spawned buildings on me and my friends, the day after i get an error saying i am banned for hacking. i am beginning to think that admins is fucking shit up since they banned me for some strange reason and i cant get a hold of them to get unbanned.