SockMunkaaa

Looking for a group/clan

Hello fellow survivors/bandits im looking for some people to take down some zombies and other players with. I am 16 and im new to this game so if you have a problem with "little kids" and newbs then this isent the post for you, sorry. But if you want to join I guess or just play together sometimes get at me I dont have a specific server on this game but I do have skype and thats all at the moment but if you have a better recommended chat program tell me and I may download it!

Thanks!

Add me on Steam, I typically play every Saturday/Sunday night. I have a private TS3 Server, website, and forums. I am attempting to build a group called the RenegadeZ. Let me know if you'd be interested in joining.

Im 15, and need a group/partner also. I do use skype as well which would make communication a lot easier. Partnering up would make the game a better experience i believe..

Skype name: Mnndav_david

Hey man, I was going to make a post on this too, but I thought I'd just comment on here. I'm 15 and I'd like to team up with you. I just got the game and it's not as fun by myself. If you want to kill some zombies with me man message me or send me a friend request. My steam user is psn_Russian14_scout

P.S. I'm not Russian, thats just my username, so don't expect me to be reading the road signs lol.

Hey man, I was going to make a post on this too, but I thought I'd just comment on here. I'm 15 and I'd like to team up with you. I just got the game and it's not as fun by myself. If you want to kill some zombies with me man message me or send me a friend request. My steam user is psn_Russian14_scout

P.S. I'm not Russian, thats just my username, so don't expect me to be reading the road signs lol.

I also have a steam group called Friendly KillerZ and I have skype.

sorry its taking me so long to reply to any of you all I've been busy playing and other stuff but if any of you wanna play add me on steam bishopjordan7 and tell me ya know your from the forum and we'll go at it!