Sign in to follow this  
Robdoddy

My friend moves slower than me.

My friend moves very slow. He has his settings on very low with all the recommended setting. With no weapons or anything he moves so slow I can crouch pass him while he is sprinting. We play on a server with about 50-60 Ping. His FPS is good, just lower than which is to be expected because I have a better graphics card.

Please tell me if you need anymore info. This is on any server with any weapon.

I think his computer skips frames from time to time. He prop. has micro lags, wich look like "slow walking".

Shruu

Oddly enough, you run faster with a primary in your hand then empty handed or with a pistol. 1 solution for your friend if he has nothing is to equip his flashlight. He can then at least keep up with you.

He has had a Lee Enfield in his hand still ran the same, lagging behind everyone else.

i was getting this too little brother was running faster than me even while he was crouched and i was sprinting LOL, until i tweaked my visual settings to my monitor and also did several re-installs fresh everything, then i bought x2 4GB DDR3 Ram sticks and now i run this bitch just fine, wouldnt hurt if i had a better processor tho;) make sure your buddy has a good CPU and RAM and make sure he has a decent GPU.

Just a chance in hell here. Have him try running in 3rd person view. I had a buddy who had this problem and for some reason he could keep up while in 3rd person (though others have tried this with no luck at all). Later I gave him an old 4870 and he has been running fine ever since...