Sign in to follow this  
Deadhand (DayZ)

HOW do you issue a blood transfusion...?

Tried the search but just came up with people talking about possible changes to the transfusion system. My friend has a blood bag, and I'm at 1k blood. We can't figure out how to issue the blood transfusion. Any help would be appreciated.

Scroll wheel over the person who needs the transfusion (you cant give yourself one).

YOU must have a blood bag in your inventory, NOT bag.

Press down the mouse wheel or scroll the mouse real when you have the blood bag in your main inventory. You have to be a distance away from your friend an action will pop up saying Give Transfusion then just click.

Yeah I knew someone else had to give it to me; he's my roommate and I ran to his room to see if we could do it; right clicking it wasn't giving us a menu; will check on the scroll wheel.

you need to right click on the bag when he near you. Someone else has got to do it for you.

Adding to this:

You need to actually be looking at him as you do it.

And you both can't move until the animation is complete/your blood is restored.

Ok we got it. He wasn't aware that there was a difference between scroll click and scroll-ing the wheel. All good! Thanks guys.

Tried the search but just came up with people talking about possible changes to the transfusion system. My friend has a blood bag, and I'm at 1k blood. We can't figure out how to issue the blood transfusion. Any help would be appreciated.

Then, you're a pair of idiots.

I look forward to looting your corpses one day.

Then, you're a pair of idiots.

I look forward to looting your corpses one day.

Couldn't care less, internet tough guy. Thanks to everyone else.

I wish I could give myself one I have no fiends and I only have 79 blood left haha